Jun 27, 2022
- To copy content, drag your cursor over the information you would like to copy. In the task box that appears, select Copy.
- Copying cannot be undone. You are only able to copy a certain amount of the text. The eReader presents a preview of the text to confirm you'd like to go through with the process. The text box will also show the copy allowance you have remaining. Click Confirm when you are sure.
- To access your Copied Content, use the Main Menu icon in the top left hand corner, and select Copied Content. From there you can paste your text into another document.
- Click and drag your cursor to select the text you wish to highlight. Select one of the four colors from the Menu Box that pops up.
- To access your Highlights, click the Main Menu icon in the upper left hand corner and select Notes & Highlights.
Learn more on how to use Copied Content and Highlights from RedShelf Solve