Navigating Your Resources: Curriculum Planning
The Curriculum Planning section of the Curriculum Center includes all of the instructor resources you will need to implement this curriculum in your course. Along with this document, you will find:
- Course Pacing Guides, along with information on how to implement these guides in your in-person, hybrid, or online classroom;
- step-by-step instructions for searching by GLOs;
- Warm-up Options and Cool Down Options;
- when and how to use self-selected activities in class;
- PE class notes; and
- a Self-Assessment Guide and student handouts to monitor and evaluate student progress throughout the course.