G-W has allowed each user to have a percentage of offline access to their eBook. You can save a part of your book in your browser's cache. This enables you to read your eBook when you don't have an Internet connection.
Note to iPad/iPhone users: In order to use the Offline Access, you must have the latest iOS update. If your device is not updated, the Offline Access will not work.
- You must have an Internet connection to activate an Offline session. Open the Main Menu in the upper left hand corner and select Offline.
- Select the content you want to access offline.
- Once you have selected the content you would like to access offline, select Download.
- Once your download is complete, bookmark the page that you are on. Then when you're offline, that page you bookmarked should allow you to navigate the pages you downloaded for Offline access.
- You can end your offline session at any time. Navigate to the Offline menu and select Clear Session. After that, you can activate a new offline session.
Learn more on how to Activate an Offline Session from RedShelf Solve