G-W Offers Classlink Single Sign-On (SSO)
ClassLink provides single sign-on into web and Windows applications, and instant access to files at school and in the cloud.
If you are interested in using ClassLink with G-W or with an LMS, we have listed a few suggestions:
Option 1: ClassLink with G-W Title
- If you would like to have ClassLink configured for you, you will need to work with your Educational Consultant to make sure what you have purchased is the correct type of access for Classlink.
- You will need to have purchased 1:1 access and paid the integration fee.
- Your Educational Consultant will put in a support ticket to get the process started once they have verified the purchase.
- G-W will then start the setup process on our side.
- Once this piece is complete, you will receive an email from our Support Center. It will include a PDF with the setup information to add the application on Classlink. There will also be another PDF that provides you the LTI and OneRoster information to set up the SFTP connection. You would also receive the resource file that correlates to the textbooks that you have purchased. And the courseResource file that correlates your courses to our resources(textbook).
- You will need to add the CourseSourceID (which comes from the course file sourceID) and the SourcedID(which comes from the course file courseCode). This can either be sent back to us to upload or you can upload this file.
- You will want to process the files and test and make sure things are working properly.
- If you have any issues please let us know and we can take a look at the files.
Option 2: ClassLink with your LMS
- If you would like to connect ClassLink with your LMS.
- This is assuming you have purchased a G-W Common Cartridge that is loaded into your LMS
- You will set up ClassLink on your end to be the rostering into your LMS. No additional work is needed on the G-W side
- Instructors and Students will still need to activate their subscriptions. Here is the link to the G-W Knowledge Base Articles for the various Learning Management Systems (LMS) which has directions on how to activate a subscription for both instructors and students