Oct 30, 2023
- Learning Tools Drawer: This icon controls the learning tools menu. Toggle to hide/show Notes & Highlights, Flashcards, and Copied Content.
- Notes & Highlights: Create an annotation by highlighting a text selection, adding a note, and choosing a specific color if desired.
- Flashcards: Users may create flashcards using terms and definitions from the eBook.
- Copied Content: View copied content through this dialogue box.
- Table of Contents: Select the table of contents to jump to a specific section, chapter, or unit of the eBook.
- Search: Find key terms within the digital textbook.
- Appearance Settings: You will be able to adjust Font Size, Theme, Spacing, Margins, etc.
- Additional Options: Access additional tools and support including Note Sharing and Downloading for Offline use.
- Previous: Links a user to the previous chapter or unit of the eBook.
- Next: Links a user to the next chapter or unit of the eBook.
- Scrub Bar: Allows you to see where you are in the book and to quickly jump to another page or chapter.
- Page Input: Enter a page number and click the Go button to bring you to the top of that page.
- Text-to-Speech Controls: Activate the controls to have the eBook read aloud and select a preferred voice and speed.
- Bookmark Page: Select a specific page to bookmark and view those bookmarks organized by chapter or unit.
Learn more about the RedShelf eBook features from RedShelf Solve