May 16, 2022
- Table of Contents: Select the table of contents to jump to a specific section, chapter, or unit of the eBook.
- Display Options: Users may modify the text and background settings of the eBook.
- Bookmarks: Users may bookmark certain pages and sections of the eBook which may be found in this dialogue box.
- Notes & Highlights: Create an annotation by highlighting a text selection, adding a note, and choosing a specific color if desired.
- Study Guide: Users may create a study guide as they create annotations throughout the eBook.
- Flashcards: Users may create flashcards using terms and definitions from the eBook.
- Copied Content: View copied content through this dialogue box.
- Collaboration: Users may share their notes and highlights with the collaboration tool, and may subscribe to view others’ shared notes.
- Print: Users may print up to 20% of the eBook content as a subscriber.
- Offline: Offline mode allows users to download sections of the book to read offline.
- Text to Speech: Select the voice, rate, and volume of the text to speech feature.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Enable or disable keyboard shortcuts to navigate the eBook.