Steps to Import the MotoVisuals Library into Blackboard
Important: Before an instructor may add the MotoVisuals Library to their Automotive course, the following steps must be taken: See How to Request the Addition of the MotoVisuals Library to Your Automotive Title(s) Knowledge Base Article.
The MotoVisuals Library cartridge (.imscc file) was sent to you through our ticket system. Please save the cartridge to your computer for ease of access.
Import the MotoVisuals Library Cartridge
- After logging into Blackboard, select the Automotive course to which you will add the MotoVisuals Library content.
- Under Course Management select Packages and Utilities, and then select Import Package/View Logs.
- Select Import Package.
- Select Browse My Computer to upload the common cartridge (motovisuals2023_ccl_v110.imscc) file that was sent.
- Select, Select All, and then select Submit.
- Your cartridge will now start uploading.
Activate the MotoVisuals Library Subscription
- Select "Activate Your MotoVisuals Access" link.
- Receive confirmation of successful activation.
- Go back to course Modules and select "MotoVisuals Library" link.
- Select Launch MotoVisuals to view its content.
We are partners with Advanced Auto Parts and are happy to be able to provide these MotoVisuals to you. Please be aware that these videos/simulations are not ADA- Compliant.