Steps to Release Final Grades Manually in EduHub, Powered by Brightspace
Final Grades are configured to be released automatically by default, but should you prefer to release them manually, perform the following:
- From within a course, select Grades from the Course Tools menu.
- From the Enter Grades tab, select Settings.
- From the Personal Display Options page, select the Calculation Options tab.
- Scroll down to Final Grade Released and uncheck Automatically release final grade.
- Click Save, followed by Close, at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Enter Grades tab.
- On the Enter Grades page, from the Final Calculated Grade context menu, select Enter Grades.
- To release grades for all users, on the Final Grades page, from the Final Grades context menu, click Release All.
- To release final grades for a specific user, do one of the following:
- Select the check box by the user name and click the Release/Unrelease link.
- Select the check box in the Released column.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.