Dec 28, 2022
Steps on How to Create an Assignment in EduHub, Powered by Brightspace
- Once you have selected a course, select the Course Tools drop-down menu and select Assignments.
- Select the New Assignment button.
- Enter a Name for the assignment.
- If grading this assignment, enter a score in the Score Out of box. This will automatically create a grade item in Grades.
- If adding a Due Date, this assignment will be put into the Course Calendar.
- An instructor may choose to provide specific instructions the students may need to know to complete this assignment.
- To link an activity from G-W content, select the Attach Link to Existing Activity icon.
- Select Content.
- Open the Chapter folder that has the desired activity.
- Select the specific activity you wish to link to this assignment.
- An instructor may decide to keep this assignment hidden from students until a later date, or toggle the visibility to make it immediately visible to students.
- Click on the Save and Close button.