Nov 18, 2021
Steps to Edit a Quiz in EduHub, Powered by Brightspace
- From the Homepage, click on the desired Course under the My Courses section.
- In the blue navigation bar, Click on Course Tools to reveal the drop-menu and select Quizzes.
- From the Manage Quizzes tab, click on the title of the desired quiz in the Current Quizzes list to edit it. Alternatively, you can click on the drop-menu carat to see a list of quick options for that quiz.
- You are taken to the Edit Quiz screen. From here, you can adjust the following:
- Quiz Questions
- Page Header / Footer
- Advanced Properties
- Due Date
- Additional Release Conditions
- Automatic Grading
- Grade Item
- Submission Views
- Show Questions / Outcomes
- Once you're done editing, click on Save and Close at the bottom of the page.
- For additional guidance, see the Brightspace Best Practices guide here: